Friday 24 February 2012

Little Ole' Me

You know when you walk into a room for the first time with people you do not know, the anxiousness of meeting others, finding things in common, asking questions, with the hope of finding new friendships. This is a lot like that. Hoping that when I sit down to write about something important to me that others out there might find it important as well. Share the same feelings. Share the same fears, worries, hopes, wishes, and reality. My blog is about my life. Life as a mother, wife, daughter, sister and friend. All the roles that many other women in my life also share. So I am going to start by showing you the people in my life that make my day every day! And maybe you can tell me a little about who and what makes your day special :)



This is Me, and My wonderful husband Curtis. Which I am sure you'll hear about once in a while.  Okay, maybe a little more then once in awhile!



My first born, the one who made me a Mama, and who just turned 6. I cannot believe it! My baby Rhys. I love everything about his curiosity and hope he never looses the drive to learn.



My beautiful baby Tristan. He is 15 months old now and amazes me how much he learns everyday. He has a wonderful sense of humour just like his Daddy.


This beautiful baby boy is our little Ollie (Olliver) He is growing so quickly and loves to watch his two big brothers. He is already 4 months old. I love how he is beginning to show us his little personality. His smiles go from ear to ear and loves cuddles.


And I couldn't forget our four-legged loved one. Major. Whom we often refer to as Major Pain. Even though he isn't as much of a pain as he was when he was younger.
 This is my family. We love to laugh, learn and make the best of every situation we may come across. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend that just tickles them pink!
Lots of Love,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment