Friday 12 December 2014

Rash decisions



Back in October I made the rash decision to delete my blog. For various reasons I am not going to get into. My did I ever miss writing. Giving a purpose and direction to my words. Anyways I am back and will slowly make some changes. Focusing more on family life, crafty stuff and the joy of living small with four littles in tow.

We have been busy settling into our new home in the past month. It's slightly larger but the rooms are small and there is still sharing that has to be done. But we are thankful for a little more space making this comfortable and not tight. I prefer to call it cozy. So with no more moves in our near future we can concentrate on just being. Being present at this wonderful time of year on being positive and being happy with what we have. 



We are trying to keep things simple again this year in terms of gifts. Simple and special. With four children getting out of control could break the bank so we try and stick to something they need, something to read something they want and something to wear. And then of course Santa makes a special visit.  

What are some things you do to make your Christmas special?

Until next time.

Happy holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment